
Yukie Nishimura 2009
Ok.. I'm sorry for never blog for a long time..
But today i not gonna talk about my stuff ok ?
Today i will just blog about this pianist " Yukie Nishimura ".
Around 6-7 years ago during when i was 11 years old boy..
I listen to her song till now .. The 1st song i heard from her is " Seseragi ".
I guess not much people know about this song and her .
I have been listening so many years of this song ..
And finally i plan to search about her information.
I found alot of music from her but i have no idea where should i get from .
I not sure whether Malaysia got sell her album or any New Release Album.
But i hope you all can tell me where can i get/buy her album ok ?
No matter what .. I will keep supporting her !
Above this picture, if i not mistaken this is her latest album.
From 30 years ago the song that she played and composed.
This is her homepage/link :
http://www.nishimura-yukie.com/
Love you Yukie !




No comments:
Post a Comment