
Created on : Year 2010
Team : Team Supreme
Since last year i met a bunch of new friends.
I've learn alot from them and they rather to teach and explain to us
what car is suitable to use on which type of cars and modification
and even can get a cheaper price to repaint our cars, accessories and more stuff !
I will not uploading any vehicles picture on my blog, till they see it their self in
my facebook alright ? :)
They've thought me plenty of stuff about cars modification and much more !
Although a Kelisa it looks small, but it also can be a MONSTER
once you have $ to modify on their performance.
Included MyVi as well, most of them're driving MyVi with N/A
but what they have done ? They modified alot stuff and it's worth it.
But make sure we know what is it before we modification and what's the
purpose to modify it.
Although $ can do anything on cars, but if you keep on paying without
Although $ can do anything on cars, but if you keep on paying without
any knowledge or understanding about it. I guess is point-less.
Am i right guys ? :)
I guess that's all for now.
Adioz !




No comments:
Post a Comment