1st Day Of June !
Damn fast man !
Already 1st of June !
I din realize that today is 1st .. Lol !
Kind of embarrassing huh .. =X
Sorry !
Owhh yah !
Finally today Xian online ~
I chat with her almost 45-50 minutes through Skype ~
Hahaha ! But during i chat wif her .. Yar Ni was bathing ~
So .. we just keep on going .. Chit chat ~
Hmm ~ Anyway ... she quite enjoy her new life at there ..
LOL ! I'm glad to hear that ..
Owhh yeah !
I might be meeting up my old school mates ...
Damn miss them man ..
But not sure whether can make it or not..
So hope to c u guys yeah !
Tonight i gonna sleep early ..
Because tomorrow i gonna have class at 9.30am..
And i need to start my journey at 8.30am..
OMFG ! Wake up at 7.30 ! Cham lorr !
Tomorrow whole day at there ..
From 9.30am - 8pm.. ~
Hope Viinc , Emo , Rainie , Cherie , Nicole and Shirly can have dinner together ..
But currently only me , Viinc and Emo comfirm-ed !
So.. Hahaha ! But must eat cheap food !
Wanna " PoKai " dy ! FINANCE PROBLEM !
Hahaha !
I guess today is my most early to sleep ..
So .. " Mummy " .. i slept early today.. TODAY only ahh...
1AM !
Hahaha ! P a i s e h !
That's all for today BLOGGIE ~
Nite nite ! Love ya !
Tomorrow i blog and update u guys again ok ?!
BLUE DAY for Tomorrow !




No comments:
Post a Comment