FUCKING-HOT-DAY !
Today my bloody air-cond ..
Don't know whats going on to it ..
I can feel cold abit only .. but still damn hot !
The weather is like heat-up till to my head ! Lol !
Top-less oso useless man !
And ohh yaa.. I slept almost 6am++ yesterday .. and woke up at around 2pm+.. LOL !
But ... i feel upset ..
My mum relative pass-ed away this morning .. =(
Mum & Dad went up to Johor this morning 10.30am..
Feel sad about it ..
I hope all people be healthy always and long-live !
I don't wanna hear any bad & sad news anymore ..
Sigh ! =X
Than around 3pm+ i help my bro to " da bao " food for we 2 lunch..
Chicken rice .. lolz ! " Siew Yoke Kai Fan " ..
As usual .. Hmm ..
But maybe too hungry today .. So i feel quite yummy .. Hahaha !
During dinner time ..
Suppose to watch Terminator 3 : Salvation with my bro , sis and her boyfriend ..
But cant make it ..
Cause nowadays always go out..
So better stay at home tonight ler..
And our so call dinner tonight ..
We had our " DINNER " at around 11pm+ !
Hahaha ! Cause my parents during on da way from Johor ..
They pass by Melaka .. so they went there .. to my family best fren restaurant ...
They " da bao " for us Mee Mamak ! Damn nice man !
I miss it alot !
Thanks alot Uncle Fatty ! ^_^
Hope to c u soon !
And the drama.. Rosy Business ..
Finally finish-ed watch already .. Episode 25 ~!
This drama quite nice ..
The end-ing quite interesting ..
Not like other kind .. Like SHIT ! Meaning-less ! LMAO !
Hahaha !
I guess that's all for tonight yeah bloggie ! ^^
Tomorrow no class ! But i left some exercise haven do yet ..
So must complete it tomorrow !
Alright bloggie ~
Good night !
Huggiez ! Sweet dream yeah !
Today my bloody air-cond ..
Don't know whats going on to it ..
I can feel cold abit only .. but still damn hot !
The weather is like heat-up till to my head ! Lol !
Top-less oso useless man !
And ohh yaa.. I slept almost 6am++ yesterday .. and woke up at around 2pm+.. LOL !
But ... i feel upset ..
My mum relative pass-ed away this morning .. =(
Mum & Dad went up to Johor this morning 10.30am..
Feel sad about it ..
I hope all people be healthy always and long-live !
I don't wanna hear any bad & sad news anymore ..
Sigh ! =X
Than around 3pm+ i help my bro to " da bao " food for we 2 lunch..
Chicken rice .. lolz ! " Siew Yoke Kai Fan " ..
As usual .. Hmm ..
But maybe too hungry today .. So i feel quite yummy .. Hahaha !
During dinner time ..
Suppose to watch Terminator 3 : Salvation with my bro , sis and her boyfriend ..
But cant make it ..
Cause nowadays always go out..
So better stay at home tonight ler..
And our so call dinner tonight ..
We had our " DINNER " at around 11pm+ !
Hahaha ! Cause my parents during on da way from Johor ..
They pass by Melaka .. so they went there .. to my family best fren restaurant ...
They " da bao " for us Mee Mamak ! Damn nice man !
I miss it alot !
Thanks alot Uncle Fatty ! ^_^
Hope to c u soon !
And the drama.. Rosy Business ..
Finally finish-ed watch already .. Episode 25 ~!
This drama quite nice ..
The end-ing quite interesting ..
Not like other kind .. Like SHIT ! Meaning-less ! LMAO !
Hahaha !
I guess that's all for tonight yeah bloggie ! ^^
Tomorrow no class ! But i left some exercise haven do yet ..
So must complete it tomorrow !
Alright bloggie ~
Good night !
Huggiez ! Sweet dream yeah !




No comments:
Post a Comment