Monday, July 6, 2009

Heeeeellllo my baby ! Time for Malacca Trip !







Malacca TRIP With College Friends !

OMG !
I just back from my Malacca !
Well .. We all went there on Saturday 4th till 5th..
Our group is .....
Me , Raymond , Emo , Andy , Ah Long , Rainie , Cherie and Shirly !
Hahaha ! O.O
2 Cars ... Emo and Ah Long driving ~
2 Vios ~ Hahaha !
Our journey start from 11am .. We reach there almost 1pm..
So damn hungry .. Emo so sleepy during he driving.. Haha !
I will post up.. the pic at the top.. ^^
Our main point to go Malacca actually just for doing our assignments..
Cherie , Rainie and Andy is the photographer..
Thanks to them ! ^^
And our good driver !
Emo and Ah Long [ Mr L ] ! =D
And Our Tour Guide Leader ! Rainie ! xD!
Damn bloody alot of picture to post !
I guess i just put some alright? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment