Monday, July 13, 2009

Wat the ! 13th July 2009 !

NO CLASS FOR ERIC LEONG TODAY !?

Today wake up around 12pm..
I received almost 5-7 sms.. suddenly say that no class for today ..
I was like.. Wat the fuck ?! Lolz ! Because i thought we can end our last lesson..
Suddenly.. Owwwhh.. Nevermind...
So i just pass to everyone this msg ... almost my whole GROUP 2 ..
wasted around Rm2-3 i guess.. LOL !
Waste waste ~! Owhh my credit ! XD !
DIGI Sucks man .. =X
But i cannot change my number ! Sad ! =(
Desparate to use this number.. Sigh !
Anyway.. What i can do now is..
Sketch for Harlina Final Modal.. and pass up to her this Thursday..
And Miss Pinky's Essay Outline ... Kind of pressuring !
OWhhh my goodness ! =X
Now only 3.26pm.. so early ! =X
I need to clean my shoe's cupboard.. help my mum..
and later need fetch my mummy go take medicine at Sri Sentosa..
LOL ! =X
later nite only i continue post okay ?
Tata` !
Take care bloggie` ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment