Thursday, July 9, 2009

Im back to blogging now ! Pheeew ~!

LOL ! Finally on the 9th Week !

I'm quite upset few days ago..
I just get back my previous week drawing from S.Y ..
And I Failed ~ This is my 1st time man !
Bull shit ! I guess i'm really not in the mood to draw tat week ..
That's why my drawing like SHIT ! Damn it !

I must improve my fucking drawing already !
Sigh ! =( Anyone can teach me draw or not ?
Anyone please ? Sigh ! Just teach me shading and more accurate ..
>.< ! ASAP ! S.O.S !
I just need someone to guide me how to draw out something nicer ..
But why must give me a FAIL = R ?! =( Sigh !
I'm so sad man .. Goodness !
Hope no more next time ok ?
Haix ! What i can do now is Practice Make's Perfect !
Fucking PERFECT ! I can do it !
Just do it ! Aaron Thum !!
Aza Aza Fighting !

No comments:

Post a Comment