Today is my Sim Sim Birthday !
I wish him all da best on his 18 years old life !
18 boy now ! xD !
He's leaving to college life soon !
I feel so sorry that i can't go for his birthday celebration ..
SO SORRY !
I know u guys damn enjoy-ing man ..
Goshhh.. i miss it ..
Hope u all won't mind that i no join ... Hope u all understand me ..
But hope u guys may post up some of ur pics la ..
i wanna see it man ! =)
Wish u will enjoy ur college life and get a new target yeah !
And work hard for ur FUTURE ! ^^
Goshhh.. i miss it ..
Hope u all won't mind that i no join ... Hope u all understand me ..
But hope u guys may post up some of ur pics la ..
i wanna see it man ! =)
Wish u will enjoy ur college life and get a new target yeah !
And work hard for ur FUTURE ! ^^




No comments:
Post a Comment