Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monday !! Hot Weather ! 25 May 2 0 0 9 .


Yoooooo !
Bloggie !
Today the weather is so freaking hot !
So sucks man !
Hot till ... Even i on aircond oso still feel hot .. and warm !
My body temperature is increasing ! OMG-ness !
Anyway .. I still haven complete yet all my assignment ..
Still have to continue and complete it ASAP !
Thursday still have 1 more presentation ..
That's Miss Halina class ... Lolz !
I kind of nervous again ..
Hopefully all of our modal / project will be done before due date ..
Hmm .. Xian & Yar Ni no on today ..
Wondering how are they ... hahaha !
Must be see-ing leng chai at there ! LMAO !
I still waiting Kar Yian to send me da photo ..
Hahaha ! slowly alright ? no need to be rush ..
Once u done... sms me orait ? ^^
I guess that's all for today ..
HOT-Day !
Tomorrow still need to wake up at 10am+ ..
Reach at college around 12pm.. to meet up with Obada ..
Good night bloggie !
Sweet dreams ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment