I'm still awake now ..
Gossssssshhhh !
Am i psycho ? or what ?
just a small stuff .. i cant settle it by myself ?
Im so useless man !
Not gentlemen at all ! Sigh !
Feel wanna throw myself out of my house !
Feel like Killing myself !
Anyway ..
I guess-ing is it my heart or my mind problem now ?!
Although i sleep late .. but i wake up quite early ..
Crazy .. == !
Now i sleep .. almost 11a.m i wake up already ..
* Crazyness *
But .. tomorrow i going to Pavillion with my bro & friends ..
Whhhheeeeeeeee ~!
Owhh yahh ..
Ah Kun ahh .. chat with you tomorrow in the afternoon ok ?
If u're on orait ? ^^
I wanna sleep now my bloggie !
I guess that's all i can write for now ..
Try to sleep now ! Phhhhhhuuuuuuuuh ~
Night night !
Sweet dream yeah !
* Huggiez Bloggie ! *
Gossssssshhhh !
Am i psycho ? or what ?
just a small stuff .. i cant settle it by myself ?
Im so useless man !
Not gentlemen at all ! Sigh !
Feel wanna throw myself out of my house !
Feel like Killing myself !
Anyway ..
I guess-ing is it my heart or my mind problem now ?!
Although i sleep late .. but i wake up quite early ..
Crazy .. == !
Now i sleep .. almost 11a.m i wake up already ..
* Crazyness *
But .. tomorrow i going to Pavillion with my bro & friends ..
Whhhheeeeeeeee ~!
Owhh yahh ..
Ah Kun ahh .. chat with you tomorrow in the afternoon ok ?
If u're on orait ? ^^
I wanna sleep now my bloggie !
I guess that's all i can write for now ..
Try to sleep now ! Phhhhhhuuuuuuuuh ~
Night night !
Sweet dream yeah !
* Huggiez Bloggie ! *




No comments:
Post a Comment