HAIR CUT DAY !
Today i wake up around 10am+ in da morning !
I slept almost around 4am+ .. just sleep around 6 hours + !
So damn sleepy ..
my parents wake me up and ask me to go have breakfast with them at Sri Petaling ..
Kam Hin Restaurant ! Lolz ! Ate Dim Sum !
Damn full man !
After our breakfast ..
I have to rush to Endah Parade ..
To go saloon .. and cut my hair .. Lolz !
I'm late man !
But lucky i still get cut my hair ...
Than meet up with my sis & her boyfriend ..
My mum and dad walk around and buy something..
Well .. here's some picture ! ^^
Sorry that i'm kind of cam-whore sometimes ..
Sorry yeah to all my viewers friends !
I slept almost around 4am+ .. just sleep around 6 hours + !
So damn sleepy ..
my parents wake me up and ask me to go have breakfast with them at Sri Petaling ..
Kam Hin Restaurant ! Lolz ! Ate Dim Sum !
Damn full man !
After our breakfast ..
I have to rush to Endah Parade ..
To go saloon .. and cut my hair .. Lolz !
I'm late man !
But lucky i still get cut my hair ...
Than meet up with my sis & her boyfriend ..
My mum and dad walk around and buy something..
Well .. here's some picture ! ^^
Sorry that i'm kind of cam-whore sometimes ..
Sorry yeah to all my viewers friends !









No comments:
Post a Comment