Lolx ! I suppose to say almost afternoon already...
Nevermind ! Its okay.. my time is " TERBALIK " all the time !
Even sleeping time too.. Hahaha !
I just awake man .... Abit tired.. but can't sleep anymore ..
1 o clock need to go Sunway already ..
Need to fetch Sze Yee .. and than meet up with Sim & C.K at there..
Than only find my friends .. Hope they are good to be mix up.. == !
I dun wan to get bored in such a situation.. Hahaha !
* Yawn * Feel wanna sleep again ahh !! SHIT ! =(
i miss my bed man.. although just beside me..
Once i'm awake .. i can't go back to sleep ..
I'm not sure whether i will back at what time ..
Depends on the situation at there..
If kind of boring .. i guess i will back early too ....
Hehehehe.. Sorry yeah Sing Ying that i said this... =X
Hope u won't mind yah ! u very good one right ? Hahaha ! ^_^
I guess that's all for now .. Blog with u later ok ?
Cccccccccc..... yaaaaaaaaaa ...
Nevermind ! Its okay.. my time is " TERBALIK " all the time !
Even sleeping time too.. Hahaha !
I just awake man .... Abit tired.. but can't sleep anymore ..
1 o clock need to go Sunway already ..
Need to fetch Sze Yee .. and than meet up with Sim & C.K at there..
Than only find my friends .. Hope they are good to be mix up.. == !
I dun wan to get bored in such a situation.. Hahaha !
* Yawn * Feel wanna sleep again ahh !! SHIT ! =(
i miss my bed man.. although just beside me..
Once i'm awake .. i can't go back to sleep ..
I'm not sure whether i will back at what time ..
Depends on the situation at there..
If kind of boring .. i guess i will back early too ....
Hehehehe.. Sorry yeah Sing Ying that i said this... =X
Hope u won't mind yah ! u very good one right ? Hahaha ! ^_^
I guess that's all for now .. Blog with u later ok ?
Cccccccccc..... yaaaaaaaaaa ...




i memang don mind wan..
ReplyDeleteeverything is ok for me =)
are u sure ? ==
ReplyDeleteu mcm .. haha.. nevermind la..
wat time u all go home ?